Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Training your Pyr

Hi everyone!

If you are a Pyr fan you know how to make fun about training or probably more likely, not training your Pyr.  Pyr owners come up with phrases like "being obedient is overrated" or "my Pyr knows everything he/she needs to know".  And if you are an experienced Pyr owner, you make accommodations that requires you to not have to train your Pyr!  I think you get the point?

To further demonstrate this unique not training of a Pyr is Shawna Gallagher, GPRS volunteer.




This is What it is like to train a Pyr..... Please "Like" & "Share" so that we can find this boy a home For more information about him http://www.greatpyreneesrescuesociety.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=10984220
Posted by Shawna Gallagher, Professional Dog Trainer & Wellness Coach on Friday, September 22, 2017

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh and I shared with my family. I adopted a year-and-a-half pyr/Anatolian Shepherd 3 + weeks ago and haven't looked back since. Your excellent discussion helps me better to come to her defense, as she would have it, and articulate her cause. We are working on "look at me," "come," and "there is something in it for you."

    ReplyDelete