Friday, May 12, 2017

News & Events

When Juliette emailed to ask if I would help with the rescue's blog I was ecstatic!  After becoming a foster failure in a roundabout way I was one over in numbers on my permanent dogs and suddenly up to three.  I would not be fostering for a while so I jumped at the opportunity to participate in this endeavor.

The purpose of this blog is to share the rescue's news and events in addition to connect like-minded people by sharing the stories that capture our attention, break our hearts, and feed our souls.  For me, while volunteering for rescues there cannot be one of these without the other.


Please check back often to read about our amazing volunteers, featured rescue stories,  health and wellness tips, training information, and many more subjects!  Feel free to comment and make suggestions.  And by all means, enjoy all the pretty dog pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment