Friday, July 7, 2017

Love Letters from a Pyr Parent

Franklin
Sometimes something beautiful happens when you least expect it.  We had recently lost our dog at the young age of two and our golden retriever Tucker was really affected by the sudden loss.

Not sure if we could open our hearts again, I saw Franklin (then Grath) on the rescue webpage and I fell in love instantly.

I work in the veterinary field and have seen Great Pyrenees and thought they were so gentle and loving.  I knew one day I would have one.

When we picked Franklin up it was like he was already a part of the family.  He has brought much job to my life and to everyone he meets.  Tucker and him have become inseparable!  If it wasn't for the Great Pyrenees Rescue and all the amazing work they do, our family wouldn't have found our Franklin.

Bailey (Franklin and Tucker's human)

Franklin and Tucker

2 comments:

  1. Franklin has his own account on Instagram and his photos are so beautiful. This boy is living it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great! It's so heartwarming to see these dogs live great lives!

    ReplyDelete